Family Home & Land
0425 766 799
Retaining the original granite-stone and brick country-style home, this expansive property set on approx. 5 acres featuring 2 dams has undergone a stunning 110 sqm 2-storey transformation by local Messina builders.
Architecturally designed to fuse traditional and contemporary design, the floor layout includes a massive 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and 3 living zones - Primed for a large family to enjoy as a permanent home or country escape, or for hosting large groups to profit from the booming short-stay rental market.
Capturing panomaric views across lush green lawns and over 100 newly-planted trees to the Wombat forest beyond, the property spreads over 2 titles with potential scope to subdivide STCA.
Featuring modern skylights, interior bluestone and red brick accents, expressed joint timber architraves and terrazzo flooring - The natural earthy palette flows through to the sizeable living/dining/family room opening out to a covered vernandah and giant merbu deck for blissful lounging about in the sunshine or hosting class-act events and gatherings.
The well-appointed kitchen features Caesar stone benchtops, high-end appliances, a 900mm wide gas cooktop and a butler's pantry with servery out to the deck. Adjacent is the games room with a secondary deck, adding flexibility for entertaining or as a separate kid’s play zone.
The raft of features include:
• Established landscape gardens and trees watered by water tanks with pump
• Wrap-around front verandah with patterned brickwork paving
• Upstairs via a mezzanine space to 5 ensuited bedrooms all with BIRs
• Master bedroom suite downstairs with large bathroon and WIR, and outdoor deck access
• A downstairs bathroom with European laundry
• Play equipment zone outside
• Heating includes a clean heat pellet wood heater, and reverse a/c in living spaces and bedrooms
• 4 kW solar system with gas/solar hot water unit
• Bottled gas supply
• A loft study for loads of storage
• Open carport plus garage and work sheds.
• Ample water supply from 3 x 31L tanks
• Feel secure with outside security camera and floodlighting
Perfectly situated in Lyonville within a tight-knit locale, very close distance to the myriad of attractions on offer is Daylesford the states premier country retreat and lifestyle towns is right on your doorstep and Trentham's fastest growing country towns. This up-scale property offers not just a communal retreat, but an immersive lifestyle experience. Walking distance to dine at the eccentric Radio Springs Hotel and ready access to the wombat state forest and surrounded scenic walking and riding trails for nature activities - beckoning families and friends to embrace rural living at its finest.
9 Coliban Drive, Lyonville