1986 Square metres
0425 766 799
With grace and sophistication this impressive 3-bedroom newly built Harkaway residence wonderfully blends period-style with spacious rooms and high-end contemporary finishes. Set on a generous 1,986 sqm (approx. half an acre) and bordered by a wrap-around verandah stepping down to landscaped gardens, the stage is set for an exceptional country lifestyle from this much sought-after High St location, walking distance to the beating heart of Trentham Village.
Herringbone-laid Oak timber flooring leads the way warmly through a barn door to a spacious and relaxing open-plan living/dining zone. Primed for up-scale entertaining, the large modern country kitchen comes fully-equipped with a butler's pantry, island bench, stone benchtops, brass hardware and Euro appliances.
Comprising a lavish master suite with WIR and ensuite plus 2 guest bedrooms, one of which could convert to a bright front lounge-sitting room or study featuring French doors out to a veranda catching the best light of the day! Two beautifully designed bathrooms feature walk-in showers and a mix of brushed copper/brass tapware offering unparalleled style and quality, There's also a separate toilet with vanity and a separate large laundry with ample storage space.
The surprise drawcard is the self-contained barn studio space with bathroom and lofty mezzanine – The ideal space for when family and friends come and stay, or for running a home business.
Other features include:
• Beautiful modern living with eclectic fixtures such as brushed copper and brass metal fittings
• Amazing natural light bringing warmth and energy.
• Hand crafted custom-built carpentry throughout house.
• Double glazing throughout, wool carpets, insulation, and oak flooring.
• Ducted heating throughout
• Invicta Pharos wood heater in the living zone and Norseman gen 2 wood heater in the separate family barn Loft.
• 3-sided veranda featuring outdoor living areas, with a front porch and large back deck
• Remote 4.5 x 7.5m one-car garage with storage shelves and concrete floor
• A woodshed, veggie garden beds, stand up height access to under the house.
• NBN and phoneline available
• 10,000 fire water tank onsite.
The surrounding garden is dotted with crab apple, birch, maple, pear and willow trees, Hawthorn hedging and more, with the land backing onto the Stony Creek Reserve overlooking serene pastureland.
High Street Trentham is only moments away from many attractions, just a short stroll to the acclaimed du Fermier, Red Beard Historic Bakery, The Cosmopolitan Hotel or maybe a short drive to the longest drop in Victoria - Trentham Falls.
This very special property could be yours! Come see for yourself.
89 High Street, Trentham VIC, Australia