674 square metres
0425 766 799
Relax and find peace in this luxe 3-bedroom weatherboard home nestled within private low-maintenance gardens, only a 5-min stroll to Trentham village. Immaculately built in recent years with a contemporary layout of grand proportions, where oak flooring, timber panelling and neutral finishes combine for a superb elegance throughout.
A giant sliding barn door reveals a stunning open-plan kitchen, dining and living space for exceptional entertaining beneath the exposed-beam cathedral ceiling. The spacious full-equipped kitchen includes a butler’s pantry, communal island bench, European appliances, stone benchtops and ample storage.
Enjoy radiant warmth by the slow-combustion wood burner or head outside through north-facing French doors to dine alfresco on the private deck amidst established gardens.
The lavish master suite features a WIR through to an ensuite with walk-in shower and dual vanities. There are 2 good-sized guest bedrooms with BIRs and a huge guest bathroom with shower and freestanding bath.
• 2.7m high ceilings with 2.4m high doors throughout
• Split system heating/cooling to living area and master bedroom
• Central hallway with deep storage cupboards
• Underfloor heating and heated towel rails in bathrooms
• Fully fitted laundry out to a covered side deck with boot box
• 7 Star energy rating
• Solar and electric hot water systems
• Wireless NBN and TV aerial
• Motorised shade awning above the alfresco deck
• Remote control front driveway gate
• Large woodshed plus 2 lockable garden sheds
• Landscaped gardens with mature pear trees and hedging
• Paved fire pit area with gabion walls
This wonderful turnkey property really is the perfect easy-maintenance down-sizer, holiday retreat or rental/holiday let investment. Just 1 hour’s commute out of Melbourne, and 20 minutes’ drive to Kyneton, Woodend and Daylesford.
15 Mulcahys Road, Trentham VIC 3458, Australia